MeditationMonk has provided these meditations as self-help, self-improvement, learning, motivation, relaxation and de-stressing aids. They do not constitute a replacement for medical or psychological treatment and MeditationMonk neither expresses nor implies any claims to the contrary.
Whilst MeditationMonk meditations do not contain subliminal messages, screen flashing or audio strobe technology, those meeting the following conditions should not use these meditations without first seeking medical advice:
- Epilepsy sufferers
- Pregnant women
- Those who wear a pacemaker
- Those prone to seizures
- Those who are photosensitive
- Those under the influence of medication or drugs
- Do not use MeditationMonk meditations whilst under the influence of alcohol or other mood altering substances.
- Do not listen to MeditationMonk meditations whilst driving or operating machinery.